King-Essack & Associates Incorporated has strong ties to the community and provides assistance to many local charities in the form of donations or free legal services. Where there is a worthy cause, the firm will undertake matters pro-bono where time and resources permit.
At King-Essack & Associates Incorporated, we believe that education forms the cornerstone of an independent and successful life. We regularly donate surplus books and materials.
Charities and organisations supported:
- Highway Hospice
- St Giles Association for the handicapped
- Children's Court
- Highway Family Child and Welfare Society
- Orient Old Boys
- Blind Society of South Africa
- The Haven Care Centre
- Alzheimer's South Africa
- Westville Senior Primary School
- Pinetown Industrial Conservancy
- The Highway Hospice Association
- Institute For The Blind
- Kloof and Highway SPCA